Tuesday, September 24, 2013

6 Days and counting!

I'm on  the road - one last meeting with the Sand Sweeper, then home and on the brink of another adventure. There is a need at the beach - more is unfolding than was anticipated and an awakening stirs urgently below the surface. I'm writing with tiny keys on a mobile device (does anyone have fingers that fit these things???????? Mine cover 5 keys at once, and each key has several possibilities...) Uffdah! My sincere apologies for the delay. 6 days and I will explain everything. I really appreciate your patience and your interest. I will do my best to make the wait worthwhile. A bientot!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vickie, YEAAAAAAAAH! To have you back makes it all worthwhile. We have missed you and the Sand Sweeper. Bet you are wondering where the summer went, just like the rest of us. Great to hear from you and am looking to reading your blog again. Take care,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete